So its the last day of HFW…boo! I really enjoyed participating this year and thinking of fun outfits that fit each theme. I wish I could have participated more, but there’s always next year! For more info, check them out here.
So today’s theme is friends; what do you when out with friends and how do you dress?
Me and my friends love going out shopping and to restaurants, but we also just love staying in and relaxing.
I also love entertaining and making yummy concoctions for my friends, so that’s what this set is based on: staying in and having a good time!
1. This is a lovely, long floral dress that reminds me of warmer and longer days. But that doesn’t mean you can’t wear it in the winter! This dress is nice and long and flowy, so match it with a long-sleeve white t-shirt so that the dress is the main piece.
2. Pair your pretty floral dress with a pair of light, straight leg jeans or pants. Because the dress is so flowy and has lots of volume, I would opt for a fairly straight or skinny leg. I picked the lighter colour because the dress consists of a lot of pastels, and I think a black would be harsh against it. You can also opt for a khaki.
3. Again, I opted for a simple, white scarf so as not to detract from the dress.
4. You might have noticed by now that I love shiny things and its for exactly that reason that I picked these Miu Miu glitter heels. They’ll definitely add a bit of sparkle to your outfit 🙂
5. The cardigan is optional. As the night gets cool, you can throw it on and the green will look lovely against the floral dress.
6. Throw on some colourful bangles, some long dangly pearls and you’re good to go! Make sure you set your table nicely, get some yummy confections ready, and you’re ready to be the cutest hostess. Enjoy!
So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed these fashion-theme posts as much as I liked writing them! I love writing about fashion (along with books) and will try to do more fashion posts in the future.
Thanks for reading.
‘Till next time,