So here’s my entry for Day 6 of Hijabi Fashion Week, for which the theme is Date Night with (Future) Hubby. This set revolves around what I would do with my future husband and what I would wear.
So here goes!
After the museum, I’d love to just browse around cute, vintage shops with my hubby, such as old clothes shops, bookstores, little bakeries, and the like. And that would be my date! 🙂
So what would I wear?
1. I absolutely love this bright pink skirt and think its a great bold piece. Its such a great summer colour and would be super comfy to walk around in.
2. Pair your skirt with a blazer. I know I used this blazer for the last theme, but I absolutely love it! I think a blazer with a maxi skirt is such a fresh look, since the blazer adds structure to the outfit, while the skirt gives off a more laid back feeling. (Under your blazer, just wear a long-sleeve white shirt. Nothing with patterns or words, because the skirt and the blazer are your two central pieces). Also, feel free to roll up the sleeves to show off the fab print!
3. I’ve picked a floral, patterned scarf for this look because both the blazer and the skirt are solid colours, so I wanted to add a bit of fun and whimsy into the outfit. Florals are obviously great for spring/summer and will look great paired with the skirt.
4. As you might know, I LOVE flats and wear them much more than heels. Since you’ll be strolling around with your better half, opt for pointy jeweled flats. They’re comfy without being boring, and add a bit of sparkle too.
5. I’m a big fan of clutches that have thin straps like this Chanel one, and while I don’t have this bag, anything similar in style and simplicity will add pop to your outfit. Its big enough for all the essentials, without slowing you down with extra weight.
6. Finish off with a swipe of lipstick, a large cocktail ring for sum fun, and don’t forget to spritz on your perfume!
Now you’re ready for the perfect date. Enjoy! 🙂